Xtreme Addict Clean Sweep in the GIGABYTE Overclocking Competition
GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announces the winner of its latest overclocking competition, the ‘GIGABYTE Winter OC Whiteout’. Running from December 21st 2012, to January 20th 2013, the ‘GIGABYTE Winter OC Whiteout’ competition was an open overclocking competition hosted at HWBOT.org.
Congratulations to overclocker Xtreme Addict who won all three stages.
‘Winter OC Whiteout’ Stages:
- Stage 1: 3DMark11 "No 2011"- Any Non-Socket 2011 Intel CPU; Single GPU only
- Stage 2: 3DMark Vantage “Dual core” - Dual or Single core Intel CPUs only; Single GPU
- Stage 3: Heaven DX11 “Full Out” – Any Intel CPU; Single GPU only
- Stage 1: 3DMark11 – 17786 Marks
- Stage 2: 3DMark Vantage – 31222 Marks
- Stage 3: Heaven - 4074.44 DX11 Marks
A bonus prize is also claimed by Perica_barii, offered to the submission photo that most creatively inspires the festive spirit. The winner was determined by the number of Facebook likes on the GIGABYTE Motherboard Tech Column Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/GIGABYTEmotherboards