Reallusion Introduces All-New FaceFilter3
Reallusion, an industry leader in real-time 2D and 3D animation tools, has launched FaceFilter3, the latest version of its acclaimed photo retouching and beautification series. FaceFilter3 is a leading photo retouching software that incorporates real-life makeup theory and techniques into its extensive selection of multi-purpose beauty tools.
The template-based system allows users to quickly and easily apply extremely detailed and natural looking makeup styles for each specific facial feature, then customize and save them for future use. The ability to selectively morph and adjust individual facial features allows for precise facial enhancement and subtle changes in expression. Furthermore, DSLR effects and various photo filters give anyone from the amateur photographer to the photo retouching professional all the tools they need to make any photo into a stunning masterpiece. To compliment the already diverse library of default makeup templates, Reallusion also offers the Makeup PRO Power Pack, which contains over 150 individual templates in addition to 33 master templates for a complete look.
Professional Makeup Theory Integrated into the Ultimate Photo Beautifying Solution
“Reallusion is the first company to provide a photo beauty solution that provides all levels of users with the ability to easily transform their images in any number of ways to achieve absolutely any look imaginable. We’ve collaborated with professional cosmetic artists to incorporate real-world cosmetic logic into our tool design,” said Charles Chen, CEO of Reallusion. “FaceFilter3 utilizes our advanced muscle-level and facial analysis technology, which has been used with other Reallusion products as well as licensed to brand name camera manufacturers. “
FaceFilter3 is an essential tool for everyone from the image editing professional to the social media diva. The simple and easy-to-learn interface allows even those completely unfamiliar with photo re-touching to feel like a pro within minutes! New users can choose from a selection of hundreds of facial makeup and morph templates and see their facial photos transform to suit any scenario.
Those more experienced with photo re-touching such as image editing professionals can take advantage of fully customizable makeup layers for skin enhancement, highlights and contours and a whole world of eye makeup options. They can then save these custom templates for quick one-click application on future projects as well.
Give a Professional Look and Upgrade Your Photo with DSLR and Post Effects
One thing that makes FaceFilter3 unique is the inclusion of creative lens filters and DSLR effects that can be applied to any image. Define the background and foreground of your image with masking, and then choose different levels of focus in different patterns such as circular or gradient to give your image a depth-of-field effect like it was taken with a professional DSLR camera. Foreground and background can be edited separately and given different colors and other image properties as well.
There is also a bokeh feature which allows you to be creative with your blur effects. Choose from a number of distinctive bokeh shapes ranging from hearts to musical notes, and add that subtle finishing touch to your photo. The lens filter effects within FaceFilter3 include various Lomo, vignette and image tone templates that are fully customizable so you can have full creative control over the final look of your photo.
- All-in-one Beauty Centre. A versatile toolkit stocked with every makeup tool needed to create exceptional and unique looks for every photo. Each unique tool is based upon real-life professional makeup theory. The included templates allow for one-click application of a variety of beautiful and complete looks, which are categorized into Skin Refinement, Facial Makeup and Eye Makeup.
- Skin Care Function. New and innovative skin-smoothing system that easily and quickly evens out skin by clearing away blemishes, wrinkles, and discoloration. Specific templates are easily applied to address the initial problem, and further editing and tweaking can be performed with more specific tools.
- Detailed Skin and Hair Textures. Ultra-realistic looking eyebrows and eyelashes contain visual detail down to each follicle, allowing them to blend in naturally with the rest of the face, while a diverse selection of skin textures can be modified in a variety of ways to suit the particular skin texture of your model and prevent the “washed out” look that is prevalent in other photo retouching software.
- Highlights & Contours. Flexible highlight/contour layers along with masking tools allow users to add definition to facial features in addition to bringing in further custom layers for a more pronounced effect.
- Adjust Facial Shape. Facial image fitting allows for a whole new level of freedom for facial adjustment, with the ability to adjust every facial detail from overall facial proportion to the shape, position, and size of individual facial features.
- Facial Expression Enhancement. Muscle-based facial adjustment facilitates the ability to totally remodel any facial expression, or simply perform subtle adjustments and tweaks to the current expression.
- Photo DSLR and Lens Filter Effects. Adjust image values or add a polished touch to your image by applying a variety of DSLR and other photo filters and effects for a more professional and unique result.
Pricing and Availability:
FaceFilter3 PRO version is available at the Reallusion Store for £69.99. The add-on bundle package with FaceFilter3 PRO, Makeup PRO, and bonus content is available for £99.99.
Fully-featured, free trial version is also available for download at: http://www.reallusion.com/facefilter/trial.aspx
To learn more about Makeup PRO, the add-on tools and contents for FaceFilter3 http://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/promo/2012_MakeupPro/, or visit Reallusion’s website for more info http://www.reallusion.com/facefilter/default.aspx