Posted by: Rchiilleea1 on: 11/14/2010 10:48 AM [ 0 comment(s) ]
NVIDIA BIOS Editor
Posted by: Rchiileea on: 09/02/2008 03:36 AM [ 0 comment(s) ]
Changes in this Version
- Added GeForce 9800 GT (55nm) Support
- Added GeForce 9400 GT Support
- Added GeForce 9500M GS Support
- Added Suppor for dual GX2 BIOS's Backup
Posted by: Rchiileea on: 09/02/2008 03:35 AM [ 0 comment(s) ]
Posted by: Rchiileea on: 06/26/2008 03:06 AM [ 0 comment(s) ]
Passmark PerformanceTest 6.0 & other Passmark software
Posted by: Rchiilleea1 on: 11/28/2006 08:58 AM [ 0 comment(s) ]
FutureMark 3Dmark05, 06 and PCMark
Posted by: Rchiilleea1 on: 11/28/2006 08:52 AM [ 0 comment(s) ]
AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta is now live AMD Catalyst 13.2
Posted by: Paul on: 11/16/2006 03:58 AM [ 0 comment(s) ]
Posted by: Paul on: 09/05/2004 08:57 AM [ 0 comment(s) ]
CPU-Z is a freeware detection program base on the Panopsys hardware detection engine.
- Processor name and vendor
- Core stepping and process
- Processor package
- Processor current core voltage
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier
- Partial overclock detection
- Processor features, including supported instructions sets.
- L1 to L3 cache information : location, size, speed, technology.
- Motherboard information : name, vendor, BIOS, chipset, memory, AGP.
- Memory information : size, type, timings, specifications.
- A complete report, that includes CPUID, MSR, PCI device list, SPD, DMI.
- A cache latency calculation tool.
This tool computes the real latency of each cache memory level. Notice that the reported sizes may not be the correct ones on CPUs that use an exclusive L2 (for example a Duron will report a 128Kb L2 cache size instead of 64Kb, because the L1 size in included).
Moreover, notice that using this tool if the CPUs is heavy loaded can provide bad results. Please use the "Refresh" button to restart the calculation.
Supported Hardware and OS
Quite all Intel's and AMD's CPUs that hold cpuid instruction are supported.
Latest i486, Pentium, Pentium MMX, Pentium Pro, Pentium II, Celeron, Pentium !!!, Pentium 4, Pentium !!!-M, Pentium 4-M, Pentium M;
Am5x86, K5, K6, K6-2, K6-III, K6-2+, K6-III+, Athlon (4, XP, MP), Duron, Athlon 64, Opteron ;
VIA C3 (Samuel, Samuel2, Ezra, Ezra-T, Nehemiah), Cyrix M1, M2 ;
Notice that all informations are not provided on all CPUs.
Following chipsets are fully supported :
- Intel i430TX, i440LX, i440FX, i440BX/ZX, i810/E, i815/E/EP/EM, i845, i845E, i845G, i850/E, i845PE/GE, E7205 (Granite Bay), E7500, i852, i855, i865P/PE/G, i875P, i915P/G, i925X.
- VIA Apollo VP3, Apollo Pro, Apollo Pro +, Apollo Pro 266, KX133, KT133(&A), KT266(&A), KT400, P4X266(&A), PT880, K8T800, K8T800 Pro.
- AMD 751, 761, 762 (760MP).
- SiS 645, 648, 735.
- nVidia nForce 1, 2 & 3 series.
Other chipsets may be partially supported (no AGP or memory information).
Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000 and XP. The Windows 64 bits versions for AMD64 systems are supported.
Posted by: Paul on: 09/03/2004 02:15 PM [ 0 comment(s) ]
HiJackThis (WToolsA / S Fix )
Posted by: Paul on: 06/24/2004 07:38 PM [ 0 comment(s) ]
That is extremely important in keeping safe.
Be sure you have the latest Internet Explorer version with any service packs that apply to it. Currently it is IE6 SP1.
If you have any version below IE6, be sure to visit this link and download the latest:
Once installed, head on over to the windows update site and install all critical updates.
Be sure to also install all available Outlook Express updates as both IE and OE are tied to the Operating System in such a way that any hole affecting them will affect the whole system even if these programs aren't used.
Ok firstly in order for us to help you we need you to download this HijackThis attached below then run it and post your log file which will look something like
Logfile of HijackThis v1.97.7
Scan saved at 8:01:01 PM, on 5/10/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106) Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Common files\WinTools\WToolsA.exe
VX2.BetterInternet Finder (List & Log)
to make sure you have no VX2 hiding within your PC. then if we instruct you to delete a file which will not delete after sever times do a search for MoveOnBoot to remove it also try deleting the wintools folder in safe mode.. remember to post you logfile here so you do not delete the wrong files... i know this is a very annoying virus as i had it download the HiJackThis from our server run it then post a topic on our forum www.xtremecomputing.co.uk/forum and we will help you fix the errors