Nexus Value 430 Watt (Eco) PSU
Posted on: 01.04.2009 01:00:00
Specifications / features as taken from the Nexus website.
- 430-Watt true power power supply.
- A minimum of 80% efficiency guaranteed at all loads!
- Real silent performance with less then 15.0 dB(A) in idle mode.
- 4x 12V Rails.
- Sleeved cables for a tidy system.
- Active PFC.
- Real Silent 12cm fan.
- Excellent airflow, honeycomb grill.
- Full range automatic. No voltage selection has to be set.
- Safety features such as: over-voltage and short-circuit protection.
- Complies with WEEE & RoHS environment directives.
- 20+4-pin motherboard connector
- PCI-Express connector 6+2-pin
- PCI-Express connector 6-pin
- SATA connector 4x
- 8-pin 4+4-pin
- Molex 4-pin connector 6x
- Floppy connector 1x
- Over voltage protection; the psu will shut down if over voltage occurs
- Short circuit protection.
- Over power protection; the psu will shut down when total output is over 110~160% of rating.
- Over temperature protection; the psu will latch off all main output if over temperature.
For a “Value” power supply is has EVERY feature you could want from a top of the line unit, its 80% efficient, it has all the necessary protection circuitry built in, its quiet, has nice power ratings across the rails, a reasonable number of connections AND the cables are sleeved. This sounds like it is a “Value” power supply in name only, lets take a closer look at it.
Next Page - Physical Layout