Cooler Master Passive Hyper Z600 CPU Cooler
Posted on: 15.08.2008 01:00:00
I could not find a detailed spec sheet, but this is the info I pulled from the Coolermaster site.
- 1. The interlaced fins maximizes the dissipation surface to provide superior cooling performance
- 2. Unique “X” design creates lower back pressure to make air pass through heatsink quickly and guide more air pass through the heatsink
- 3. Mirror-coated copper base and 6 heat pipes ensure 100% contact with the processor to maximize the heat conduction. It could draw heat from CPU to the heat pipes immediately.
- 4. Optimum fin space allows air pass through heatsink quickly
- 1) Intel Socket LGA775
- 2) AMD Socket (Socket 940/AM2/AM2+)
Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium Extreme Ed., Pentium Dual-Core, Pentium D, Pentium 4 Extreme Ed., Pentium 4 HT, Pentium 4, Celeron Dual-Core, Celeron D
AMD Phenom, Athlon 64 X2, Athlon X2, Sempron
- Dimensions 127.28 x 127.28 x 160 mm
- Material Cu base, 6 heat pipes, Aluminium fin
- Weight 1045 g
- Heat Pipes Dimensions ö6mm
As you can see from the dimensions and weight, this cooler is not something to be trifled with.
Next Page – Physical Layout