Zotac IONITX-F-E Mini ITX Mobo
Posted by: Mac on: 14.01.2010 01:00:00 [ Print | 0 comment(s) ]
Specifications / features as taken from the Zotac website.
Model: - IONITX-F-E.
- Manufacturer: - NVIDIA.
- mGPU: - ION.
- Name: - Intel® Atom™ 330 (dual-core) (1.6 GHz) Intel® HyperThreading™
- Socket: - NA (integrated CPU).
- Front-side bus: - 533 MHz.
- Memory Type: - DDR2.
- Memory Speed: - 667/800 MHz.
- Slots: - 2x 240-pin.
- DIMM Capacity: - Up to 4GB.
- DirectX: - DirectX 10.
- OpenGL: - OpenGL 3.1.
- Compatibility: - 802.11n/g/b.
- Size: - Mini-ITX.
- DVI: - 1 (HDCP) (Dual-Link).
- HDMI: - 1 (HDCP w/7.1-channel Audio).
- VGA: - 1.
- SATA: - 3 (SATA 3.0 Gbps).
- eSATA: - 1 (SATA 3.0 Gbps).
- PS/2: - 1 (Keyboard).
- USB 2.0: - 10 (6 on back panel, 4 via pin header).
- Ethernet: - 10/100/1000Mbps (RJ45).
- Cooler: - Passive (Optional fan included).
Looking down the specifications listing you might find it hard to believe that all of the above is crammed onto a mini itx motherboard, 10 USB ports, 4 sata ports, 1 of which is e-sata, 3 video outputs, I suspect you can only use HDMI or DVI though AND built in wifi and gigabit network. It has got everything you could want of a small form factor motherboard. One thing that ISN’T listed which is possibly its BIGGEST selling point to some, in my opinion, is the fact it has a pci express x16 slot, why Zotac have missed this info out I do not know.
Next Page - Physical Layout