Kworld DVD Maker 2 USB
Posted by: Jim on: 01.08.2009 01:00:00 [ Print | 0 comment(s) ]
RCA L/R input
720 x 480 @ 30 FPS
720 x 576 @ 25 FPS
70mm X 30 mm X 10.8 mm
At only 70mm x 30mm x 10.8mm, the DVD Maker 2 dongle is quite small considering what it does. The ability to record in 720x576 is a welcome feature, and the fact that this dongle not only takes RCA but also S-Video should ensure it is compatible with a wide range of video devices.
- Pentium-IV 1.6GHz or higher (recommended)
- 256 MB RAM of system memory or above (recommended)
- One available USB port (preferably USB2.0)
- Graphics Card (Must support DirectX 9.0c)
- Sound Card (AC97 compatible sound card)
- 1GB Free HD Space
- CD-ROM Drive (For software installation)
- Microsoft Windows XP/ Windows Vista/Apple Mac
These requirements are quite low, which is a good thing, as it should mean it’s compatible with a wide range of notebooks (as I see it as more a laptop-dongle than a PC dongle, due to the better tech available in PCI & PCI-E form, for PCI alternatives, check out KWorlds website).
- DVD Maker 2
- External USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- CD-ROM with Driver
- CD-ROM with CyberLink PowerDirector 6 and CyberLink PowerProducer 4
- CD-ROM with 3DBank CGPAK and DV Loops
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Automatic NTSC/PAL detection
- Capture Video Source from VHS, V8, Hi8, etc.
- Output as a file for iPod or PSP and you also can Publish directly to You Tube
- Right-to-disc enables direct recording of DV content to DVD disc via CyberLink PowerProducer 4.
- Support Hardware one-button recording when you are under PowerDirector V6 Capture mode.
- Support Red LED turns on and turns off by recording function.
- Support Mac
- Edit the Video in MPEG 4/2/1 Format (MPEG4 is compatible with DivX or Microsoft MPEG4) (Notes: you have to download the MPEG codec by yourself.)
- Video resolution:
- NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30 FPS
- PAL:720 x 576 @ 25 FPS
- External video input: Composite and S-Video
- Burn video files on to DVD/VCD/SVCD
- Bundle with CG PAK and DV Loops CD which include all CG types needed in video editing, such as full screen cards, subtitles, frames. And DV Loops is a specially designed seamless animation library for digital video
- Bundle with CyberLink PowerDirector V6 & CyberLink PowerProducer 4
- KWorld DVD Maker 2 goes with CyberLink PowerDirector V6 & PowerProducer 4, which are magic video editing software for creating dynamic movies and produce high-definition home movies and slideshows on discs.
- The ability to record from VHS, V8 Hi8 etc is useful, especially if you don’t have an alternate USB or Firewire based means.
- The last items in the list are described interestingly - “which are magic video editing software....” I wouldn’t have thought that software could be called magical, but then again, that can be put to the test.
Capture any analog video with 1 Click
With 1 Click function, DVD Maker 2 rapidly capture analog video in CyberLink PowerDirector 6 from any sources in High performance MPEG 4/2/1 in your Hard Drive, convert them into your iPod, PSP, or any of your small mobile device!
Publish Them Directly on YouTube!
To publish your masterpiece on YouTube, instead of the usual long process of uploading, you may now do it directly through our bundled software.Publish it directly without wasting time and completely hassle-free.
Record Videos from Multiple Sources, even a DVD Player
From any Sources with AV/S output, DVD Maker 2 provides high-quality Mpeg 4/2/1 capturing at up to 720 x 480/576 (NTSC/PAL) resolution
Create your Movie in Real 16:9 widescreen and burn to VCD/DVD with DVD Menu
If you do decide to transform any of the videos into 16:9 widescreen format, it must be specified at the start.Afterward, the design and editing would then be automatically set to 16:9 mode as the matching DVD menus.Transform the video clips into any of the portable formats for your iPod/PSP/any other portable devices, and enjoy it without any annoying black bars or distortions.
Make High Resolution Home Videos with CyberLink PowerDirector 6, & Power Producer 4
From the tool for snap-shooting and capturing, DVD Maker 2 provides the most complete package.For image and animation libraries for broadcast quality digital production, the extra-value 3DBank CG Pak and DV Loops enables maximum creativity with minimum effort.To create magical videos or dynamic home movies, PowerDirector 6 and PowerProducer 4 are the best tools to have under your belt during your creation.
The feature list and included software appear quite comprehensive from the descriptions. Now that we’ve read about it, let’s have a look at the DVD Maker 2 dongle itself.
Next Page- Physical Layout